South Africa Sim Card.
Covered by the Europe Sim Card. South Africa Sim Card offers coverage in 35 EU countries + more.
Rates & Coverage
Terms & Conditions
Great for international and local calls
Rates & Airtime
- Make calls: $0.59/min in South Africa
- Receive calls: $0.59/min in South Africa
- No connection fee
- Send text messages: $0.59 in South Africa
- Receive text messages: $0.25 in South Africa
- Prepaid Data: $0.59/MB in South Africa
- Credit: $10 included
Features & Support
- Comes with a Global +44 phone number
- Prepaid, so no contracts, monthly fees or bill shock
- Real time online call records and recharge receipts
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Easy to set up forwarding of your existing number
- Recharge via phone, web, or enable Auto-Recharge
- Direct Calling for seamless experience - NO Callback
- All-in-one SIM Card - One SIM fits all handsets and tablets
You’ll need our South African Sim Card if only to share all the amazing things you’ll experience. Take a safari around Kruger National Park, or watch from the cliffs of the Cape as whales leap among the waves. Enjoy the vibrant nightlife of Cape Town or Johannesburg, and walk along the beautiful beaches of Durban.
Wherever you travel, you’ll find South Africa to be one of the most vibrant and diverse countries in the world.
This SIM card will require a SIM-unlocked GSM 900 / 1800 compatible international cell phone. If you do not have your own international cell phone, you can add one of several models to your order during check out.
Find the rates for calls, texts and data for a specific country