Australia SIM Card by Lebara
Local Australian SIM Card by Lebara
Rates & Coverage
Terms & Conditions
This specific country SIM is not available.
However, the Pure World SIM or Pure Europe SIM will work perfectly fine and provide the coverage and service not just in Australia but in many other countries, so you will be able to use it on your future trips around the world
Great for local talk, text and data
- Talk, text and data in Australia
Rates & Airtime
- Make calls: from AU$0.06/min local & from AU$0.01/min international
- Receive calls: free
- Send text messages: AU$0.15
- Receive text messages: free
- Prepaid Data: 15c/MB (billed in KB increments)
- Credit: AU$30 included
Features & Support
- Local Australia (+61) cell phone number
- Pre-departure activation necessary (please see Rates & Coverage section for details)
- Recharge options: 30 day plans from AU$25, International plans from AU$10, Data packs from AU$5 for 250MB
- No yearly contract, monthly charges or credit check
- Standard & Micro SIMs available for all devices
If you were worried that making calls via your regular provider might be a bit expensive on the other side of the world, you would be right. However, you will find the solution right here. A prepaid Australian SIM card by Lebara Mobile.
With AU$30 airtime credit included, a +61 phone number and no hidden charges or contracts, you’ll soon be chatting like a local- and at local rates!
This SIM card will require a SIM-unlocked GSM 1800 compatible international cell phone. If you do not have your own international cell phone, you can add one of several models to your order during check out.