New Zealand & Australia SIM Card.
Local and Global SIM in One
Rates & Coverage
Terms & Conditions
Great for international and local calls
Rates & Airtime
- Make calls: $0.59/min in New Zealand
- Receive calls: $0.59/min in New Zealand
- No connection fee
- Send text messages: $0.59 in New Zealand
- Receive text messages: $0.25 in New Zealand
- Prepaid Data: $0.59/MB in New Zealand
- Credit: $10 included
Features & Support
- Comes with a Global +44 phone number
- Prepaid, so no contracts, monthly fees or bill shock
- Real time online call records and recharge receipts
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Easy to set up forwarding of your existing number
- Recharge via phone, web, or enable Auto-Recharge
- Direct Calling for seamless experience - NO Callback
- All-in-one SIM Card - One SIM fits all handsets and tablets
A prepaid International New Zealand SIM card with an international cell phone is the most convenient and economical solution for staying in touch while in New Zealand and Australia.
And if your travels take you outside of New Zealand, the New Zealand International SIM Card has got you covered by providing service in Australia and over 30 other countries.
This SIM card will require a SIM-unlocked GSM 900 / 1800 compatible international cell phone. If you do not have your own international cell phone, you can add one of several models to your order during check out.
Find the rates for calls, texts and data for a specific country