Terms & Conditions
- All returned merchandise must include all original packaging, cables, etc. Returns can be refused at the discretion of Telestial. for missing materials. Rentals must be returned with all boxes and accessories originally included when shipped.
- To return merchandise, a return authorization, invoice copy, original packaging and reason for return is needed from Telestial. Missing box, documentation, etc. are bill-able. All refunds exclude shipping and returns may be refused for missing kitting.
- You have 7 days from the time you receive an item to initiate a return. Returns must be received within 30 days from the date of purchase. Open boxed or used items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We reserve the right to refuse returns for items deemed to have purchased for use and return.
- Telestial Inc. makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the coverage areas for GSM SIM cards. Your wireless coverage area may vary significantly depending on several factors, including but not limited to: network changes, traffic volume, service outages, technical limitations, signal strength, your equipment, terrain, structures, weather and other conditions that may interfere with actual service, quality and availability, including the ability to make, receive and maintain calls.
- Airtime tariffs are subject to change without prior notification. Please visit www.telestial.com for the most updated rates, fees and charges.
- All cell phones have a 1-year Telestial limited warranty against manufacturer defects for repair or replacement; excluding physical damage. Please visit www.telestial.com/warranty.php for details.
- Shipment errors, damage, shortage, etc. must be reported upon receipt of product. Contact Telestial immediately and retain all packaging materials if goods were damaged in transit.
- All Cellular phones sold through Telestial are covered under our 3-6-1 warranty policy for product malfunctions^ with the following coverage:
Within 3-month of purchase – If for any reason a Telestial cell phone malfunctions, Telestial will send an entirely NEW replacement unit within the USA or overseas. If your phone malfunctions while you are overseas Telestial will send the replacement via FedEx or DHL international Priority. The defective unit may be returned once you have arrived back in the United States. Alternatively you will be entitled to partial credit for the value of the phone (Please see Swaps/Exchanges/Returns).
Within 6-months of purchase - If for any reason the phone malfunctions Telestial will send an entirely NEW replacement unit within the home country of the billing address UPON RECEIPT of the defective unit. If your phone model is no longer available then it will be replaced by a NEW, LIKE model.
Within 1-year of purchase ** - If for any reason the phone malfunctions Telestial will replace the malfunctioning unit with a NEW replacement unit for 50% of the value on the original model purchased, UPON RECEIPT of the defective unit. If your phone model is no longer available then it will be replaced by a NEW, LIKE model.
^ The 3-6-1 Warranty does NOT cover the following items: Lost or stolen equipment, physical damage to equipment
Please note that this warranty covers product malfunctions due to manufacturers’ defects ONLY and NOT cover excessive wear-and-tear or accidentally dropping your phone on the ground (or any body of water). Otherwise enjoy your trip because if something happens overseas we can generally have a new cellular phone to most destinations within 2-business days.
Repack the product in its original packaging, along with all manuals and related materials. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box.
LIKE NEW CONDITION:
All returned products must be returned 100% complete, including all of its components, all original boxes and packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
INCOMPLETE, SCRATCHED or DAMAGED CONDITION:
Telestial reserves the right to refuse crediting the customer’s account and the product will be returned to the customer. The return freight will be billed to the customer’s credit card.
- To initiate a replacement phone with the 3-6-1 Warranty:
1. Contact 24/7 Customer Service.
2. Describe the problem you are having with the unit (can’t hear, nobody can hear me, the phone will not power on, etc.)
3. Include an address (so we can send you a phone as necessary) and a local contact number (of hotel or pension). Replacement units will ship the next business day for overseas deliveries and they will typically arrive within 2-business days thereafter.
4. In all cases provide your Telestial invoice order number.
5. Telestial will e-mail you the tracking number or we may provide a credit should it be necessary to purchase a unit locally.
- Mobile Phone – Swaps/Exchanges/Returns
Within 15-days of purchase - Any mobile phone may be returned for any reason for a refund less shipping charges and a 5% transaction fee. Additional fees WILL apply if you do not meet the Returned Product Conditions*. No exceptions please. Credit will be applied when the unit arrives.
Within 30-days of purchase due to Malfunction – If a phone malfunctions within 30-days of purchase Telestial can send a replacement (see 30-6-1 Warranty) or you may request a credit for the defective unit. A cell phone purchased within a promotion will be valued as: Promotion price less retail price of SIM card(s) for exchanges, swaps and partial credits of cell phones ordered as a promotional package. No transaction fee will apply. Credit will apply when the defective unit has been received.
- SIM cards – Service/Exchanges/Returns
Getting a defective SIM card is essentially in the same category as being struck by lightening. It is a very rare occurrence. However, SIM cards may be returned within 15 days of receipt only if they are in the same condition in which they were received. A credit will be issued minus shipping and a 5% restocking fee (this is a net charge incurred by Telestial from our merchant bank). No exceptions please.
Telestial will only be responsible for providing voice service including: call reception, outgoing calls and where applicable adding airtime credit to any SIM card.
The local carrier reserves the right to change their tariff rate and coverage anytime they want to and without notice. The local carrier reserves the right to modify the amount of airtime included with each SIM card anytime they want to and without notice. The local carrier reserves the right to change, add or remove any of the services provided through the SIM card anytime they want to and without notice.
Telestial Inc. makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the coverage areas for GSM SIM cards and the respective service provided by the local wireless carriers. We reserve the right to refuse returns for items deemed to have purchased for use and return. Your wireless coverage area may vary significantly depending on several factors, including but not limited to: network changes, traffic volume, service outages, technical limitations, signal strength, your equipment, terrain, structures, weather and other conditions that may interfere with actual service, quality and availability, including the ability to make, receive and maintain calls.
- To initiate a swap/exchange/return follow these procedures:
1) Contact 24/7 Customer Service.
Properly box equipment and place in a protective, padded shipping box.
All items being returned must be in original, condition with all packaging, manuals, and registration cards and no writing on the box or accompanying documentation.
Write your order number on the shipping box
The customer assumes responsibility for the package until it arrives at our location.
- General Warranty / Return Policy
All prices are subject to change without prior notification. We are not responsible for misprints or out of stock items.
All duties and taxes associated with international shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless executed under the 3-6-1 warranty in which case Telestial will bare all freight/customs costs.
Actual styles of some products may vary from the pictorial representation found in the catalog and / or web site.
Refunds will be made with the same method of payment as the original order. Credit card refunds may be made only to the same card used for the original purchase. If a check was used, a refund may take up to 45 days.
Cross shipments must be secured by credit card for customers without net terms accounts. A charge will appear on the credit card until the returned product is received in the Telestial warehouse. Refunds will be credited within 15 days after the return is received.
SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES:
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, including any charges incurred for COD orders, Saturday delivery or shipments that are refused. Shipping and Handling Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Oversize items and some destinations may be subject to additional charges. If your item was part of a Free or Discounted Shipping Special, and you decide to return the item, Telestial reserves the right to charge for the actual shipping amount and deduct that amount from your final returned merchandise credit or refund.